When developing your Value Proposition and Brand Positioning, it has to be S.H.A.R.P.
What does it mean?
SHARP stands for:
- S for Simple. At the end Simplicity is the winner. You have a doubt, have a look at the Simplicity Index
- H for Human-Centric. Being able to develop your strategy around the human will open new doors and untapped values. Be inspired by Human-Centered Design
- A for Ambitious. Your VP has to be ambitious if you want to stand out from the others.
- R for Relevant. You should build it with competitors and alternatives in mind.
- P for Purposeful. I am a strong believer in purpose driven strategy (reason why I created with friends thebeyonders.agency). Curious what it means, read this article on hbr.
Do you have a S.H.A.R.P. Value Proposition ?